Sorry for being so inactive on my blog,but if you are following me on instagram,you may have seen that I got smoothening done on my hair and also was spending my vacation in Kashmir.Infact,even there,I couldn’t stop myself from buying beauty products. 😛 May month has been my bank emptying month. 😀 I splurged a lot on skincare,makeup and lots more.So today I will be posting about the haul which is so much responsible for stealing my money. 😛 I went to Khadi,a Govt. owned herbal and handicrafts store.I went there keeping in mind for replenishing my stock of Amla,Reetha and Shikakai powder for my DIY shampoo,but ended up buying more than that.
What I bought:-
- Amla,Reetha and Shikakai powder-Each costs for 40-50 INR for 200g.Yes! it’s cheaper than the Amazon Khadi powders which I had bought earlier.Also,the quantity offered is more in the store.
- Facial cleanser or Ubtan- INR 120 for 100g.I always wanted to try Ubtan.Will review it.
- Facial scrub-INR 80 for 100ml. It is good for pore cleansing.Will review it.
- Skincare oil- INR 259 for 50 ml. It is like a serum with essential skincare oils.I use it in my night-time skincare routine.I will review it.
All of the products mentioned are herbal and infact Khadi claims that there might be discolouration in them with time,which proves the authenticity.There might be some preservatives in the liquid or gel versions of Khadi products but of minimal quantity. Apart from this,I bought some products online from Flipkart,amazon,Nykaa and Purplle sites.These sites were offering discounts and free shipping.
What I bought:-
- Citronella oil for my diffuser from Breathe aromatherapy- 50ml in INR 299. It is best when it comes to effect and fragrance.
- Aroma Magic aromatic skin toner- Suggested by my parlour. INR 170 for 200 ml. Will review it also.
- Kudos color expert cake eyeliner-This brand deals with herbal products and is new in the market. It offers 4 colors-black,brown,blue and green in a small compact style box,without any mirror. 😦 Will review it soon. 16g in INR 410
- Bliss T-light candles for my diffuser- I love fragrances in my room. 50 pieces in INR 199
- Avera 50 round cotton pads- INR 155 for 50 pieces
- Lakme eyeconic kajal in blue & green-Best long lasting kajals at affordable prices. I got it for 200 INR each
I prefer buying online because you get so many discounts.Do keep it mind that overall cost of the product should be less inclusive of delivery charge if it’s there.Otherwise,what’s the point of buying online. 😉 Hope you liked my haul post.
Till the next post,cya.. :-*